Steven Rice is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and the Chief Financial Officer of BlueStem Wealth Partners, with over 32 years of financial advisory experience. At BlueStem Wealth Partners, we want to help you increase your confidence, purpose and success with your financial future. Our purpose is to position you to make better, more informed financial decisions by combining comprehensive financial planning and a disciplined approach to investment management.
Steve and his wife Carla enjoy spending time with their two sons, Elijah and Ethan. In his spare time he enjoys watching sports, traveling and staying active in his community.
Areas of focus
- Intergenerational Planning
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Investment Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- CFP® – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- BFA™ – Behavioral Financial Advisor™
- Series 24: General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 51: Municipal Fund Securities Principal Examination
- Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- Financial Planning Association
- Certified Financial Planner Board
- STMA Football Booster Club Board Member
- Heartland Community Action Agency
- Imara International
- Bolder Options
My wife Carla and I enjoy spending time with our two sons, Elijah and Ethan. In my spare time, I enjoy watching sports, traveling and staying active in our community.