Barbara Mahr is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® with BlueStem Wealth Partners, with over 30 years of financial advisory experience. At BlueStem Wealth Partners, we want to help you increase your confidence, purpose and success with your financial future. Our purpose is to position you to make better, more informed financial decisions by combining comprehensive financial planning and a disciplined approach to investment management.
Barbara and her husband of over 45 years live in Lexington, MN. They have two adult daughters and four grandchildren. Barbara enjoys traveling, reading, music and is passionate about serving others by supporting and volunteering with numerous nonprofit organizations.
Areas of focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Family Finances
- Sustainable and Responsible Investing
- CFP® – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- BFA™ – Behavioral Financial Advisor™
- APMA™ – Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
- Bachelor of Science – Business
- North Hennepin Community College
Awards & Recognition
- Five Star Wealth Manager, 2017-2022
- Board Member – Renovation Church, Blaine, MN
- Member of Power of 100 Twin Cities
- Supporter and volunteer with Homes of Hope through YWAM, San Diego Baja
- Supporter of families in Kenya and Uganda through Give Us Wings
- Supporter and sponsor through Worldwide Village in Haiti
- Supporter of Alexandra House, Blaine, MN
- Volunteer for Centennial Lakes Little League
Barbara and her husband of 45 years live in Lexington, MN. They have two adult daughters and four grandchildren. Barbara enjoys traveling, reading, music and is passionate about serving others by supporting and volunteering with numerous nonprofit organizations.