Mindy Reid is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® with BlueStem Wealth Partners, with over 26 years of financial advisory experience. At BlueStem Wealth Partners, we want to help you increase your confidence, purpose and success with your financial future. Our purpose is to position you to make better, more informed financial decisions by combining comprehensive financial planning and a disciplined approach to investment management.
Mindy and her husband value spending time with their son, Jackson, and their daughter, Lily. They also value spending time with their extended families and friends and in helping at local charities. Mindy finds great joy in teaching students at Wayzata High School; educating them in the career search process and independent money management.
Areas of focus
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- CFP® – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- BFA™ – Behavioral Financial Advisor™
- CRPC™ – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™
- APMA™ – Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
- CKA® – Certified Kingdom Advisor®
- CLTC® – Certified Long Term Care®
- Bachelors Degree in Biology – University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Masters Degree work in Education – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Awards & Recognition
- Five Star Wealth Manager, 2013-2017, 2019-2024
- 363 Days Food Program
- Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners
- Plymouth Covenant Church
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Loaves and Fishes
- Wayzata High School
My husband and I value spending time with our son, Jackson, and our daughter, Lily. We also value spending time with our extended families and friends and in helping at local charities. I find great joy in teaching students at Wayzata High School; educating them in the career search process and independent money management.