Joel McCann is a Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorTM with BlueStem Wealth Partners, with over 12 years of financial services experience. At BlueStem Wealth Partners, we want to help you increase your confidence, purpose and success with your financial future. Our purpose is to position you to make better, more informed financial decisions by combining comprehensive financial planning and a disciplined approach to investment management.
Joel values spending time with his family and serving the community. He enjoys traveling with his wife and children, boating, snowmobiling and woodworking. He remains active by playing basketball, softball and golf. He is also a member of the Litchfield Kiwanis club and served as a past president and current board member.
Areas of focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Family Finances
- Estate Planning Strategies
- BFA™ – Behavioral Financial Advisor™
- CRPC™ – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™
- APMA™ – Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor™
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, with a Minor in Finance, Saint Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- Business Banker, Wells Fargo Bank, 2000-2010, Litchfield, MN, 10 years
- Youth Basketball, Baseball and Softball coach
- Litchfield Chamber of Commerce
- Former Church Stewardship Committee and Endowment Committee Chair
- Former board member for the United Way of West Central MN
I value spending time with my family and serving my community. I enjoy traveling with my wife and children, boating, snowmobiling and woodworking. I enjoy remaining active by playing basketball, softball and golf. I am also a member of the Litchfield Kiwanis club and served as a past president and current board member.